These terms of service will serve as a contract between you and Pinoy Ecash. Its contents refer to all conditions applied on the services rendered by Pinoy ECash. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you read thoroughly before using Pinoy ECash services. Should you find any statement disagreeable on your part, Pinoy Ecash strongly recommends you not to use our website (www.pinoyecash.info) and its services.
Pinoy ECash is not related to Paypal. Pinoy ECash built this website to provide an alternative way for willing clients to convert their Paypal funds to cash, to request for funds to be deposited to their Paypal accounts, and to request Pinoy Ecash to take care of their online payment.
By signing up and/or using any of the services, features, technologies or functions offered on our website, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and you agree to be bound by all these Terms and Service Agreement. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
1. Scope of Services
- You need to complete the Pinoy Ecash Verification Process to use this service. In order to complete the verification process, you need to submit your online registration form and pass the interview process.
- Pinoy Ecash will only accept Paypal encashment transactions starting at $100.
- Pinoy Ecash will only encash Paypal funds that are in US Dollars.
- Pinoy Ecash will send Paypal fund encashment only in Philippine Peso.
Buy Paypal Funds
- Pinoy Ecash will only accept Buy Paypal Funds transactions starting at $50.
- Pinoy Ecash will send funds to your Paypal account only in US Dollars.
- Pinoy Ecash will receive payments only in Philippines Peso via money remittance or Pinoy Ecash bank accounts.
- Pinoy Ecash will only accept Payment Express transactions starting at $50.
- Pinoy Ecash will make online payments for you and will be responsible only for that. We will not be held liable for damaged goods, mishandled shipments, and other issues that may come after the payment process. It is your responsibility to check the online merchant’s reputation to secure smooth transactions.
- Pinoy Ecash will only receive payments in Philippines Peso via money remittance or Pinoy Ecash bank accounts.
2. Legal relationship between you and Pinoy Ecash
To summarize this portion, please review the 14th Congress Senate Bill No. 1377
Please also review the 13th Congress Senate Bill No. 1561
Any violation of the terms of service in Pinoy Ecash has an equivalent punishment in the Laws of the Republic of the Philippines. You are legally bound to these terms and to the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
3. Your Responsibilities
As a Pinoy Ecash client, you are hereby informed of your corresponding responsibilities:
- To read and understand our Terms of Service Agreement.
- To secure your Paypal account from factors that might cause exploitations, limitations, withholding of your funds and even closure of your Paypal account. Here are some basic tips to protect your Paypal account:
- To contact Pinoy Ecash within fourty-eight (48) hours from the moment you receive Paypal intervention cases related to your transactons with us (i.e. funds held, red flag transactions, authority verification, and others alike).
- To inform Pinoy Ecash regarding updates and developments of your case (stated in Section 3 of Article 3) at least every twenty-four (24) hours until the issue gets resolved.
- To comply with the necessary requirements and cooperate with Pinoy Ecash and Paypal within forty-eight (48) hours to resolve the issue/case (stated in Section 3 of Article 3).
- To send the refund to Pinoy Ecash within seventy-two (72) hours from the time you were informed that the issue/case cannot be resolved, as specified in Section 5 of Article 3. You may contact us to send your refund.
- To make sure that the funds you want to encash with Pinoy Ecash is not from money laundering, scam or any form of malicious sources.
- To secure that you are the only one who has access to your Paypal account.
- To cover our operational expenses for Paypal Encashment requests, we will collect a 4% fee for every transaction. If you wish to receive your money via a money remittance service provider, you will have to shoulder the money remittance fee.
- To cover our operational expenses for Buy Paypal Funds requests, we will collect a 5% service fee for every transaction.
- To cover our operational expenses for Payment Express requests, we will collect a 7% service fee for every transaction.
5. Sending Paypal Funds to Pinoy Ecash (Paypal Encashment)
- Only a person who has passed the Pinoy Ecash verification process can use Pinoy Ecash’s Paypal Encashment service.
- You may only send Paypal funds from your own account.
- It is your responsibility to identify that the funds that you requested to encash with Pinoy Ecash is not from money laundering, scam or any form of malicious sources.
- It is your responsibility to provide correct information when requesting encashment. Pinoy Ecash will not be held liable for the loss of amounts/proceeds sent if our staff members find discrepancies in the information you provided to us. However, you will be notified if we find discrepancies before processing your request.
- Pinoy Ecash will only encash Paypal funds that are in US Dollars.
6. Receiving Encashed Money (Paypal Encashment)
- The availability of some of the payment options are dependent on the availability of the 3rd party services we use. (e.g online banking, bank networks, ATMs, money remittance centers, and other 3rd party services.)
- If you have sent an encashment request and did not get an Email or text reply in 1 hour, you have to contact us through our mobile contact number: 0933-436-8919.
- Pinoy Ecash will not be held liable if you do not receive the payment we processed due to incorrect details you have provided in your request.
7. Making Payments to Pinoy Ecash (Payment Express)
- All fees for our services are non-refundable. However, your payment for the item/service you ordered via Payment Express can be refunded, provided that the 3rd party merchant website/entity issues a refund to us.
- All payments to Pinoy Ecash should be in Philippine Peso currency.
8. Receiving Paypal Funds from Pinoy Ecash (Buy Paypal Funds)
- Once the requested US Dollar amount has been sent to your PayPal account, you will have full authority and responsibility for the money you have received. Therefore, Pinoy Ecash will not be held liable to whatever circumstances that may happen after you received your requested funds.
- Pinoy Ecash will not be held liable if you do not receive the Paypal funds we sent due to incorrect details you have provided in your request.
- All Paypal encashment requests are normally processed within (1) hour if there are no hindering factors. If your request has not been processed in (1) hour, please contact us through our mobile contact number: 0933-436-8919.
- One hindering factor we cannot control is the availability of the 3rd party services we use in processing your requests. We will process your requests only when the 3rd party services needed are available. Some of the 3rd party services we use are online banking, the Paypal website, and bank ATMs. We will notify you if these services are not available.
- Another hindering factor is the availability of funds. The daily limit of our funds is confidential. We may not be able to process your requests if we run out of funds to send.
- Pinoy Ecash will process your requests based on the details you have provided. You are therefore advised to contact us right away if you have provided incorrect information so we can correct them before processing your requests. However, Pinoy Ecash will not be held liable for any loss once your requests have been processed.
- In case a 3rd party service all of a sudden goes unavailable for us to use to process your requests, you can either get your refund, or advise us to process your requests when the 3rd party service becomes available again.
- In case Paypal intervenes with our transactions by holding our funds, investigating our transactions, limiting our account capabilities, and other related actions which may hinder Pinoy Ecash from receiving or withdrawing the funds you have sent to our account for Paypal encashment, you are hereby obliged to return the exact amount of money that Pinoy Ecash has sent you within seventy-two (72) hours from the occurrence of this incident as described in Section 5 and 6 of Article 3.
- In case Paypal reverses the funds you sent to us for encashment, back to your Paypal account, you are obliged to resend it back to our Paypal account within forty-eight (48) hours from the occurrence of the incident.
- In case you are not be able to resend the reversed funds back to Pinoy Ecash, you must return/refund the amount we sent you within seventy-four (72) hours from the occurrence of the Paypal funds reversal. Contact us to send the refund.
- We cannot process additional requests if Paypal limits and holds the funds you have previously sent to us. This includes red flags and held funds.
- You are obliged to contact us within forty-eight (48) hours if you encounter issues/cases related to our transactions.
- You are obliged to contact us for updates on issues/cases pertaining to your Pinoy Ecash transaction at least every 24 hours until it is resolved.
Your privacy is very important to Pinoy Ecash, thus the following are hereby guaranteed for the corresponding purposes of your provided information:
- Your personal and confidential information provided will never be shared to any other person, group or institution or to suffice any other business interest that might be beneficial to Pinoy Ecash or others.
- Your personal and confidential information provided will be stored in our repository of client profiles. Pinoy Ecash will only use this information as reference in contacting you for future concerns arising from our transactions, verifying your ownership of the Paypal and bank accounts we are transacting with, verifying the legitimacy of the sources of your funds, and processing your transactions with us.
For the security of both parties, the following precautionary measures will be implemented:
- Pinoy Ecash takes responsibility in clearing out your encashment request before processing it. Clearing time is time for us to check the funds you send for any irregularities (See Article 10. Intervention) before processing your request. Clearing time normally takes 30 minutes or sometimes less.
- Pinoy Ecash reserves the right to decline your Paypal encashment, Paypal funding, or Payment Express requests as irregularities and discrepancies in transactions may arise. Other factors which might hinder us from processing your requests are unavailability of third party services (e.g. online banking, Paypal, ATMs, etc.). See Article 9. Processing.
- Pinoy Ecash will only accept encashment requests from verified clients.
- Pinoy Ecash advises you to never share your Paypal log in details and credentials with anyone.
- You are required to pass the verification process if you wish to encash your Paypal funds with us.
- Pinoy Ecash reserves the right to blacklist a client who shows discourtesy towards our staff members or towards other Pinoy Ecash clients.
- Pinoy Ecash is not obligated to provide any reason why the applicant failed our verification process.